Please note that Airshow organisers, Farnborough International Ltd operate a strict taxi pick up/drop off policy. Please adhere to the guidelines below. Pick-up/drop-off in unofficial areas causes traffic congestion and results in visitors trying to access the show via the incorrect gates. Please note that roads will be enforced by the local authority via CCTV and spot fines will be issued for anyone contravening the regulations.
RUSHMOOR BOROUGH COUNCIL LICENSED TAXIS WITH FIA VEHICLE PASS
(Green Route) Click here for PDF Map/Plan
Pick-up Taxi Rank
- A pre-booked and pick-up only taxi rank is located via the Link Road/Southern Access Road on the verges adjacent to the Gate B entrance.
- Please access and exit this area via the Queensgate roundabout only, not North via the Link Road.
- Toilet access will be available close by to all drivers at this point by walking behind the Bus Terminus
Drop-off Taxi Rank
- The taxi drop off rank will be located inside the show grounds at Gate A
- Visitors using these taxis will enter the show via a specific gate off the taxi drop off area.
- Please access this area via RAE Road off A325 or the Link Road from the North.
- RBC licensed taxis will be able to use this area for parking up and there will be a toilet / catering van within this area.
UNLICENSED TAXIS, MINICABS & MINIBUSES
(Blue Route) Click here for PDF Map/Plan
- A drop off and pick up point will be located in RAE Road to be accessed off A325.
- A waiting time of 20 mins will be enforced in this area.
- This area will be marshalled by FIL's Security / Traffic team, as no vehicles in this category will be allowed further than the end of RAE Road.